Author Topic: The "Future Hires" Thread  (Read 1344 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
The "Future Hires" Thread
« on: 9 July 2012, 05:41:49 PM »
Maybe not as catchy as "Future Endeavors", but I thought that it was about time for a thread specifically talking about those that WWE are hiring.

And the first name to kick things off is...

Sara Del Rey.

Source: WWE SIGNING ONE OF THE TOP FEMALES IN THE BUSINESS | PWInsider.com
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: The "Future Hires" Thread
« Reply #1 on: 9 July 2012, 08:47:32 PM »
That's big right there. I'm not normally a fan of female wrestling but i am a big fan of Sara Del Rey. I think she's probably the best female wrestler out there.

The WWE diva's division is starting to seem like it may get watchable.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #2 on: 9 July 2012, 08:59:18 PM »
Apparently her and Cesaro are dating in real life? Could be part of the reason they noticed her.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #3 on: 9 July 2012, 09:09:08 PM »
As reported earlier today, WWE has recently reached out to top independant wrestlers PAC and Sara Del Ray and is interested in bringing them both into the company.

It looks like WWE may have signed yet another indy worker, as rumors are circulating about Matt Taven, who was recently seen on TV for Ring of Honor, being offered a developmental contract. Neither party has confirmed the rumor however, and we will update the story as more information becomes available.

Add one more to the list.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #4 on: 9 July 2012, 10:05:08 PM »
I have no idea who he is.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #5 on: 9 July 2012, 10:07:57 PM »
Death Ray vs Amazing Kong could happen at Wrestlemania holy shit.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 2 October 2012, 11:33:48 PM »
Finally some news about Sara Del Rey's signing, but it's different than we expected.

Ringbelles Roundup (2 October 2012) – Sara Del Rey, TNA DVD ban, Alpha Female and more - ...and then came the confirmation from Punk at the Ohio Comic Con on September 29.

“We recently hired Sara Del Rey to train our future Divas. I know a lot of people will be like, ‘Oh, that sucks, Sara should be on television’ and maybe you’re right, but I’ve talked to her about it. This is her dream job. She gets to wrestle everyday and she gets paid for it.”

Yes, as of now Sara Del Rey has been employed to train the women, and not to be the star herself.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.