Poll

Deal or No Deal?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Taeler Hendrix: Deal or No Deal?  (Read 1231 times)

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
Taeler Hendrix: Deal or No Deal?
« on: 24 June 2012, 01:22:05 AM »
Now my bar is pretty high for signings especially since Joey Ryan didn't get signed, but Taeler was dominated by the measuring stick in some ways in Wrestling, and that was Tara.Now for awhile now the Knockouts division has been stale, same match-ups, which is why Brooke Teshmacher winning the Title was a good idea for now, so it would be great to have a new face in there.The girls seems to me another Velvet Sky, pretty, but average skills just to get a solid match, but not to a level to me to be a Gail Kim, Mickie James to where you can surround the division around them, and let them perform.For me it's a no, better and more talented women out there for sure.I have a feeling TNA will sign her though sighs..

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: Taeler Hendrix:Deal or No Deal?
« Reply #1 on: 24 June 2012, 02:40:27 AM »
Ehh i didn't see anything special about her especially in a TNA KO Roster that is already stacked.

Knowing TNA she will get hired.