Author Topic: HDTV HELP!!!!!!!!  (Read 1053 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
HDTV HELP!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: 3 March 2009, 06:52:37 AM »
Well It's official guys i got me a HDTV.

It's a 32 Inch Westinghouse with a DVD Combo built in.

Now i have heard bad things about westinghouse but i got a 3 year warranty so at least i got that.

It was only $275 + Tax. which ended up right at around $300.

I got this at Target i had to go to one in another city because the one in my city were out. the reason i got it for so cheap is because it was a display and they actually sale display for 30% off.

I can't give any sort of review yet because i haven't got my DVR updated to a HD DVR yet but i will do that tomorrow but my 360 looks pretty awesome on it.

Offline rockingthedead

HDTV HELP!!!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: 3 March 2009, 06:54:32 AM »
Actually I was reading somewhere that someone tried to use a HD monitor and it didn't turn out so well. I heard that when used with a computer everything looked crisp but when hooked up to a BD player, the quality lacked significantly.

But that could have been a result of anything. Bad cable, bent pin, out-dated receiver and software, or maybe he was just using a piece of shit HD monitor.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline JayDee

HDTV HELP!!!!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: 3 March 2009, 07:01:52 AM »
Which makes it difficult to decide what to get because there is always going to be something possitive and negative about every product out there. There are just so many factor to include it makes my head hurt thinking about it.

Just stick to black and white with bunny ears.

Offline Dale

HDTV HELP!!!!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: 3 March 2009, 11:33:05 PM »
Quote from: JayDee;23359
Which makes it difficult to decide what to get because there is always going to be something possitive and negative about every product out there. There are just so many factor to include it makes my head hurt thinking about it.

QFT. I ended up going out shopping for one in the january sales but it was sold out. Came back home and let all the sales die down then did some more research into another one to get. Went into town and it was sold out at every store. Since then i've given up hope (N)

Offline rockingthedead

HDTV HELP!!!!!!!!
« Reply #19 on: 4 March 2009, 07:14:02 PM »
That's true, but that's the biggest reason why 1. You do your research about the company that you're buying a product from, 2. you look for online reviews from people who have bought the product, and compare reviews.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]