Author Topic: Kurt Angle arrested.  (Read 1342 times)

Offline Axel

Kurt Angle arrested.
« Reply #15 on: 27 August 2009, 03:00:56 AM »
Khan is manipulative. I don't believe her for one second, she showed no sort of emotion in the news video and she just looks like a gold digger.

Kurt Angle and Trenesha Biggers were in court today, for the protection from abuse order that Biggers filed against Angle. According to WTAE Channel 4 News in Pittsburgh, Angle is now allowed to return to his home, and ex-girlfriend Trenesha Biggers (TNA star Rhaka Khan) will not be allowed to reside there. Angle had the following comments on the situation…

"It's been about 10 days. I can't wait to get home. Thank God. She's out of my life. I will be exonerated. This girl obviously had some kind of motive. We'll see in court, whether it's financial or she wanted to be in a relationship that I didn't want to be in. I can't really say anything further."

Angle will be back in court on September 15th to face harassment charges against Biggers.

WPXI News out of Pittsburgh spoke with Trenesha Biggers. Biggers commented on her possible future with TNA, stating the following…

"I was told that by filing the PFA I was forcing them to choose between the two of us. I knew that when I filed it. I knew there was no way I was probably going to be able to work there anymore. I've forgiven so many times for what he's done to me, and I've been around him and been fine, but now, he's gone and slandered me. In the wrestling ring, you got to be able to trust the person you're working with and know that they're not going to hurt you."

Offline Dale

Kurt Angle arrested.
« Reply #16 on: 27 August 2009, 09:59:51 PM »
Quote from: Mini Kong;33500
Quote from: Mick Clique;33168
- TNA Knockout Taylor Wilde seems like she took a shot at Kurt Angle