Author Topic: Mr. Belding wants to be Raw GM  (Read 408 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Mr. Belding wants to be Raw GM
« on: 4 January 2012, 03:38:03 PM »
Known wrestling fan and actor Dennis Haskins, best known for portraying Bayside High School Principal Mr. Belding in cult kids tv show Saved by The Bell, is currently campaigning to become the new General Manager of WWE Raw.

Recently speaking to MemphiSport.com (you can listen to the audio HERE), Haskins revealed that he has a petition making the rounds on Twitter to try and convince WWE to hire him for the on screen role. Haskins has previously appeared on Zack Ryder’s YouTube show and had held talks with the WWE about doing a one-off gig hosting RAW but it never came off.

There are currently less than 1,000 signatures on the petition but Haskins does have support from current WWE SuperStars like CM Punk, The Miz and Zack Ryder. He is asking fans to help the cause by bringing “Belding For GM” signs to tonight’s RAW SuperShow from Memphis.

http://whatculture.com/wwe/dennis-haskins-saved-by-the-bells-mr-belding-petitioning-to-be-general-manager-of-wwe-raw.php

“I wouldn’t want to do anything to disrespect Mr. Belding. I have scenarios that I think would work. I turned 61 this year. It’s not like I’m going to be coming off the top rope. If J.R. [Jim Ross] is in the ring, I think Mr. Belding can get in the ring. Wouldn’t that be something having Mr. Belding versus Michael Cole? I better go to the gym.

Zack could also set up The Max backstage with Zack hanging out with his buddies, and Mr. Belding coming out to support him as friend and ally. If I got to do anything with him, it would be a great thing. I do know he did this on his own, and it’s his moment in the sun. I want to support him. It’s all about Zack Ryder.”

http://www.twnpnews.com/2012/01/mr-belding-talks-about-possibly-working-with-wwe-and-zack-ryder/#

I'm digging Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and Interim General Manager of Raw John Lauranitis, but Mr. Belding as Raw GM would be epic.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
Re: Mr. Belding wants to be Raw GM
« Reply #1 on: 4 January 2012, 04:06:37 PM »
I would rather leave John Laurinaitis in charge of RAW, I wouldn't mind someone fresh on Smackdown though just to freshen things up; however I'd rather wait first and see how everything pans out with Drew McIntyre and Teddy Long, I could see that feud perhaps getting rekindled.