Author Topic: Impact going live for the summer  (Read 671 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Impact going live for the summer
« on: 18 May 2012, 08:14:52 AM »
TNA’S IMPACT WRESTLING CELEBRATES SUMMER 2012 BY GOING LIVE!

SPIKE TV TAKES HIGHLY RATED SHOW LIVE AND TO 8:00PM/ET BEGINNING THURSDAY, MAY 31st

NASHVILLE, TN - (May 17, 2012) -- TNA IMPACT WRESTLING President Dixie Carter and SPIKE TV President Kevin Kay announce today that the highly-rated “IMPACT WRESTLING” will be going Live! from Universal Studios beginning May 31st and continue through the summer. This announcement coincides with the recently announced new, one-hour earlier time slot change of 8:00-10:00pm/ET every Thursday night beginning May 31st.

“We are excited to take IMPACT WRESTLING Live! all summer long, and have our first Live! summer show launch our new 8:00pm/ET time slot,” says TNA President Dixie Carter. “Summer of 2012 is going to be remembered as the most momentous time in our company's history-to-date. Stay tuned."

Hopefully it last longer than the summer and they can start going on the road with them as well.

Offline ftwpodcast

• FTWPodcast.com
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): CM Punk
Re: Impact going live for the summer
« Reply #1 on: 21 May 2012, 01:42:29 PM »
Yeah, I think this is a fantastic move. Will resolve some of the problems. And outside of a few small issues (Bischoffs), they've really improved booking and the overall flow of their shows. Great sign.
Much like you, we talk about wrestling. Just, in podcast form: ftwpodcast.com

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: Impact going live for the summer
« Reply #2 on: 21 May 2012, 09:28:32 PM »
I Agree but i wouldn't say bischoff stuff is the only problem. The TV Title scene with Devon and Robbie is is nothing good either. The X Division is dead again and i don't think anyone cares to see Hogan as much as they do. But besides that i agree the last 2 months TNA has really improved.