Author Topic: Gregory Helms Return Revealed?  (Read 1428 times)

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
Gregory Helms Return Revealed?
« Reply #15 on: 18 September 2008, 08:12:13 PM »
****ing finally.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #16 on: 18 September 2008, 11:12:03 PM »
its about freaking time! he has been out longer than i expected. he wasn't really getting that much of a push though. i remember he was jobbing to batista but putting on good matches though. i know at mania he and chavo teamed to take on carlito and flair. that was the last match i remember with him.

Offline enigmar

« Reply #17 on: 18 September 2008, 11:31:05 PM »
Well unlike most, I think Gregorry Helms has endless potential, the guy is one of the better cruisers on Smackdown, and No the cruiser belt wont come back the spot has been filled by the Dumb Blon..... I mean the Divas Division, From what i want to see is Smackdown come back with more faces, If helms is pushed properly Shelton may get a contender coming for the United States Championship, now that would be a hell of a match!!!

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #18 on: 19 September 2008, 04:52:26 PM »
Helms changed his myspace name to "Helms Returns This Week!"

Offline Dale

« Reply #19 on: 19 September 2008, 05:19:12 PM »
Must get a video package then :D

Offline Dale

« Reply #20 on: 20 September 2008, 05:57:44 PM »
For those who saw SmackDown you will have noticed he actually had two short video segments throughout the show. The first one after Shelton lost where he mentioned that "The the price of gold has just gone down" and the second one was after the Cabana I think where he mocked Hawkins and Ryders names.

Wonder where they could be going with this?

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #21 on: 20 September 2008, 08:00:01 PM »
i don't know but he called himself hurricane helms. so he seems to be obviously a face now. im thinking some sort of news reporter type thing which is what he did while he was the hurricane too BTW. it'l be good to see him back as a face though since its been so long.

Offline Gene Yuss Is Back

« Reply #22 on: 20 September 2008, 10:04:25 PM »
I'm a big Gregory Helms fan. Any time a cruiserweight can control most of the match against a heavyweight (Helms vs Batista), and make it look credible, shows the talent this guy has.

Offline Dale

« Reply #23 on: 21 September 2008, 02:37:16 AM »
Quote from: Adampro123;16868
i don't know but he called himself hurricane helms. so he seems to be obviously a face now.

Doubt it to be honest, I reckon he will still play the heel he did before getting injured not to mention the fact that the Hurrigear wasn't at all visible which would pretty much rule out a face return. I could be wrong, but I hope i'm not.