Author Topic: Kid Kash nailing Trinity with a chair....HARD!  (Read 1255 times)

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
Kid Kash nailing Trinity with a chair....HARD!
« on: 28 June 2008, 06:28:50 AM »

I literally LMAO @ this.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #1 on: 28 June 2008, 07:19:22 AM »
ONE WORD SUMS THIS ALL UP......

OWNED!

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline bele_nine

« Reply #2 on: 28 June 2008, 10:19:11 AM »
it makes it so much better that she didnt see it coming lol

Offline Rated Punishment

« Reply #3 on: 29 June 2008, 06:01:46 AM »
It looks like it was frisbee'd at her, pretty funny stuff.
Just when you think you have won, you wake up in hospital.
Forum Veteran
Always makes an Impact

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #4 on: 29 June 2008, 10:47:25 AM »
my favorite part was actually the moonsault by trinity. i wouldn't mind seeing her back at all. i think WWE missused her when they had her. she could have been in the womens title picture.

Offline bele_nine

« Reply #5 on: 29 June 2008, 10:51:18 AM »
Quote from: Adampro123;3514
my favorite part was actually the moonsault by trinity. i wouldn't mind seeing her back at all. i think WWE missused her when they had her. she could have been in the womens title picture.

Vince wouldnt put her in the picture because she doesnt have "the look" that he wants and she has her age going against herei think thats why victoria isnt in the picture any more.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #6 on: 29 June 2008, 10:54:10 AM »
Quote from: Adampro123;3514

I think the WWE didn't know what to do with her because people would of looked at her as a wannabe Lita because they both wrestle a similar style. Hell people were calling her a wannabe Lita when she wrestled for TNA so just imagine how it would be in the WWE.Don't get why TNA fired her in the first place.

I used to follow her alot and she talked alot on her public forum from her websute. She is a professional Hollywood stunt double and wrestling was like a hobby to her anyways.
"This is my welcome!"

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #7 on: 29 June 2008, 10:56:04 AM »
Quote from: bele_nine;3517
Vince wouldnt put her in the picture because she doesnt have "the look" that he wants and she has her age going against herei think thats why victoria isnt in the picture any more.

Victoria is still being used alot actually on SD. It may not be to the best of her abilities but she is still being used nonetheless, whereas the WWE could of easily fired her by now.
"This is my welcome!"

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #8 on: 29 June 2008, 10:59:46 AM »
Quote from: Skittles;3521
I think the WWE didn't know what to do with her because people would of looked at her as a wannabe Lita because they both wrestle a similar style. Hell people were calling her a wannabe Lita when she wrestled for TNA so just imagine how it would be in the WWE.Don't get why TNA fired her in the first place.

I used to follow her alot and she talked alot on her public forum from her websute. She is a professional Hollywood stunt double and wrestling was like a hobby to her anyways.

They could have filled the spot that lita left with her after lita left or before lits left they could have said that lita trained her or something and have lita bring her up. and they could have even made it where lita left because she found out edge was cheating on her with trinity and that would even have gave edge more A-hole heat.

But those are just coulda's.lol.

Offline bele_nine

« Reply #9 on: 29 June 2008, 11:06:22 AM »
Quote from: Adampro123;3524
They could have filled the spot that lita left with her after lita left or before lits left they could have said that lita trained her or something and have lita bring her up. and they could have even made it where lita left because she found out edge was cheating on her with trinity and that would even have gave edge more A-hole heat.

But those are just coulda's.lol.

they could of made them the 1st womens team to win the tag titles then Trinity could of turned on lita and told the world about her and edge just to add some heat to the whole story

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
« Reply #10 on: 29 June 2008, 11:18:05 AM »
The title is a little misleading.

Kid Kash nailing Trinity is what I saw before coming in here.

Damn. :(

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet