Author Topic: TNA Overseas Talent Bookings.  (Read 619 times)

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
TNA Overseas Talent Bookings.
« on: 19 August 2008, 11:22:12 PM »
Kurt Angle and AJ Styles worked this past weekend for New Japan Pro Wrestling. Angle teamed with Masahiro Chono to defeat Styles & Shinjiro Ohtani on August 15, while Angle & Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Styles & Hiroshi Tanahashi on August 16.

Usually when TNA sends stars over to Japan they usually break current storylines in TNA and have them team up in someway which is smart for the Japanese fans but idiotic for the TNA ones. With this recent stuff of having Styles/Angle continue their feud in Japan is great news but I'm guessing it's more because Japan fans might have watched the World X-Cup on TNA and would be confused to see the two together.. Here's hoping TNA continues this way of having guys go over keep storylines-intact so to say as again it just looks dumb to people like me.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #1 on: 20 August 2008, 01:12:03 AM »
yeah i pretty much agree but at the same time i think if you're in a whole new company all storylines kind of break off and not really matter.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #2 on: 20 August 2008, 01:13:06 AM »
Angle and Chono as a team is compelete and utter ownage!

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!