Author Topic: Merry Christmas from WWE Mayhem!  (Read 3985 times)

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
Merry Christmas from WWE Mayhem!
« Reply #15 on: 25 December 2010, 04:49:53 PM »
Merry Christmas everyone, hope everyone is having a great day. so this is what  I got:

Chocolate Russian Roulette
Socks
Armani Code
Lots of clothes
Digital Photoframe
Kinect /w Kinect Sports, Kinectimals, Kinect Adventures.

Offline repo-man

• Why so Serious?
« Reply #16 on: 25 December 2010, 06:04:22 PM »
Merry Christmas!

New Guitar
New Guitar Amp
and other smaller things

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
« Reply #17 on: 25 December 2010, 06:23:18 PM »
Merry... this and that.  I believe I won't have an official gift until tomorrow or later tonight.

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #18 on: 25 December 2010, 06:53:10 PM »
Merry Christmas all. Hope everyone has a top day.

Offline Dale

« Reply #19 on: 25 December 2010, 08:04:38 PM »
Merry christmas one an all.

Had a good day myself. Speaker set, money, clothes, chocolates and the rest of the usual stuff.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #20 on: 26 December 2010, 01:59:03 AM »
Quote from: repo-man;46096
Merry Christmas!

New Guitar
New Guitar Amp
and other smaller things

Awesome, what guitar and amp did you get?

Quote from: P-Truth;46087
Merry Christmas!

I got Assassin's Creed 2 (they didn't have 1 but whatever), Resistance 1 (they didn't have 2 :P), and a bunch of DVDs/Blurays: Inception, The Other Guys, Avatar, The Man With No Name trilogy, and a few others. Decent haul should keep me occupied until the good 2011 games start coming out,

Tell me what Assassins Creed 2 is like, interested in picking that up tbh. I wouldn't sweat missing out on AC 1, personally, I enjoyed it, but I've heard A LOT of people criticising that game. AC 2 seems to have fixed those problems. Man with No Name trilogy is awesome, if you haven't checked out Once Upon A Time In The West, watch that as well. Aside from Fistful of Dynamite (which is good, but not great), the other 3 Leone films are 3 of the best films ever imo.

Quote from: Adampro123;46085
Merry Christmas

What did everyone get?

I got Fable 3, Red Dead Redemption, Gun, Resident Evil 5, Rockban 3 with the keyboards. and the MCMG/Beer money DVD. oh and a good bit of MS Points thats im currently spending on these great deals, i already got all the red dead DLC, Comic Jumper the new Borderlands DLC, Laura croft and the Gardian Light, and i caved and got the Alan wake DLC just because it was so cheap, now i need to buy the game.lol. still got over $10 hoping to get the fable 3 DLC and Limbo...might wait and get the dead rising 2 case west game or maybe shank will go on sale?
I feel you on the Microsoft Points, Battlefield Vietnam, Fallout DLC, Fable DLC, Halo Reach maps, want all of them tbh. Who got you Gun btw, you could probably pick that game up for like

Offline repo-man

• Why so Serious?
« Reply #21 on: 31 December 2010, 05:18:46 PM »
Quote from: chappers;46115
Quote from: repo-man;46096
Merry Christmas!

New Guitar
New Guitar Amp
and other smaller things

Awesome, what guitar and amp did you get?

Quote from: P-Truth;46087
Merry Christmas!

I got Assassin's Creed 2 (they didn't have 1 but whatever), Resistance 1 (they didn't have 2 :P), and a bunch of DVDs/Blurays: Inception, The Other Guys, Avatar, The Man With No Name trilogy, and a few others. Decent haul should keep me occupied until the good 2011 games start coming out,

Tell me what Assassins Creed 2 is like, interested in picking that up tbh. I wouldn't sweat missing out on AC 1, personally, I enjoyed it, but I've heard A LOT of people criticising that game. AC 2 seems to have fixed those problems. Man with No Name trilogy is awesome, if you haven't checked out Once Upon A Time In The West, watch that as well. Aside from Fistful of Dynamite (which is good, but not great), the other 3 Leone films are 3 of the best films ever imo.

Quote from: Adampro123;46085
Merry Christmas

What did everyone get?

I got Fable 3, Red Dead Redemption, Gun, Resident Evil 5, Rockban 3 with the keyboards. and the MCMG/Beer money DVD. oh and a good bit of MS Points thats im currently spending on these great deals, i already got all the red dead DLC, Comic Jumper the new Borderlands DLC, Laura croft and the Gardian Light, and i caved and got the Alan wake DLC just because it was so cheap, now i need to buy the game.lol. still got over $10 hoping to get the fable 3 DLC and Limbo...might wait and get the dead rising 2 case west game or maybe shank will go on sale?
I feel you on the Microsoft Points, Battlefield Vietnam, Fallout DLC, Fable DLC, Halo Reach maps, want all of them tbh. Who got you Gun btw, you could probably pick that game up for like