Author Topic: Possible major spoiler for tonight's TNA Impact  (Read 686 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Possible major spoiler for tonight's TNA Impact
« on: 17 September 2008, 12:44:38 AM »
 source: http://www.f4wonline.com

Mick Foley arrived at The Impact Zone in Orlando, Florida this afternoon.

It's pretty much a sure thing that he'll be making his on-screen TNA television debut on this week's show or next week's show (scheduled to be taped tomorrow).

ahhhh! can't wait for foley. i wonder what side he will be on. or if he will even get involved in that storyline.

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
Possible major spoiler for tonight's TNA Impact
« Reply #1 on: 17 September 2008, 08:24:14 AM »
F*CK..... YOU..... T... N... A.

During tonight's TNA Impact taping in Orlando, FL at Universal Studios that will air this Thursday on Spike TV, Jeff Jarrett cut a promo in the ring running down Sting and Kurt Angle saying that people like Samoa Joe and AJ Styles were the backbone of the company before they showed up. Angle came out to run down Jarrett, saying he was washed up and challenged him to a match at Bound For Glory. Jarrett said he didn't "have it in him anymore", but knows who does. At that point Jarrett directed everyone to the video screens where Mick Foley appeared saying, "Bang! Bang!" Angle had a shocked look on his face at the end of the taping.
I think the opening line sums up how I feel.