Author Topic: Spoilers: WWE Smackdown Results for 5/18/12  (Read 1067 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Spoilers: WWE Smackdown Results for 5/18/12
« on: 16 May 2012, 05:29:24 AM »
- WWE is taping WWE Smackdown from Hershey, Pennsylvania at The Giant Center. Here are the results.

Dark Match:

* Dean Ambrose defeated a local jobber.

WWE Smackdown (Airing Friday)

* Attendance looks low but there is a lot of Daniel Bryan chants. Heat for Michael Cole as he comes out with Booker T to the announcers table.

* John Laurinaitis opens the show and talks about facing John Cena at Over the Limit. Laurinaitis wants sympathy and wants the fans to pray for him.

Punk comes out and is glad that Laurinaitis will finally be terminated after John Cena beats him on Sunday. Punk wishes Laurinaitis the best in his future endeavors to a big pop from the crowd. Punk goes on ripping Laurinaitis until he's had enough. Laurinaitis tells everyone to go to hell and announces Punk vs. Kane for tonight.

* Sandow comes out as Yoshi Tatsu waits in the ring. Sandow cuts a promo and doesn't think Tatsu is worthy of wrestling him tonight. Yoshi taunts Sandow and calls him a chicken. Sandow lays Tatsu out with a modified neckbreaker and leaves.

* A Big Show video airs.

* Backstage segment with Sheamus and Randy Orton hyping up the four-way title match at Over the Limit.

* Daniel Bryan beat Zack Ryder with the Yes Lock.

* Kane beat CM Punk by DQ with Danial Bryan staying out for commentary. Bryan tried to interfere with a chair shot but hit Kane instead. Kane, thinking Punk hit him with the chair, laid the WWE Champion out.

* Santino Marella beat Cody Rhodes in a champion vs. champion match.

* Randy Orton defeated Sheamus with a roll-up. After the match, they shake hands, but Orton RKOs Sheamus.

These may be incomplete spoilers or something but it looks lacking to me. No Ryback, No Antonio Cesaro. No Tag teams and No Divas.

And Santino over Cody Rhodes is ridiculous to me.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
Re: Spoilers: WWE Smackdown Results for 5/18/12
« Reply #1 on: 19 May 2012, 09:31:58 AM »
I agree that Santino over Cody is ridiculous. Especially in such a short time. Cody has really not been getting the wins lately, luckily he at least has the title to keep him looking good but still. And lets face it Santino isn't even funny to anyone over the age of 12. He is just a stupid stereotype.
Although I think Ziggler has lost the more momentum of the two seeing as he doesn't even have a title. Both those guys were the most improved, freshest and most exciting up-comers of last year yet they are now losing to children's wrestlers like Santino/Clay.