Author Topic: Greatest Thing Ever!  (Read 1045 times)

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
Greatest Thing Ever!
« on: 23 June 2008, 05:08:32 AM »
COURTSEY OF WRESTLEZONE.COM

The management team of the Ultimate Warrior has issued a statement on his website regarding concern for Warrior's safety in his return match this Wednesday in Barcelona, Spain. They are saying that a group called the "Anti-Warriors" launched a page on MySpace and are threatening to disrupt his return match. They also added: "This group claims to be 800 strong and says they will "disrupt" and even "stop" the event and they claim they will do it live on Warrior TV. This raises a serious security issue for the match." You can read their message at http://ultimatewarriortv.com/blog/?p=57. It should be noted that it's being speculated by many as a set-up to get people talking about the match.

As much as I dispise The Ultimate Warrior I find this so awesome..Other then that words can't desrcibe how overjoyed I am

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline lox

• Banned
Greatest Thing Ever!
« Reply #1 on: 23 June 2008, 05:09:56 AM »
Just the normal Internet Stuff. Nothing is going to happen. If the promotion was smart... they would hire security and increase it, but hey, its just normal stuff to get people to attend and to get people talking about the match. Though if something like this happened, i would love it!