Linked Events

• WWE Extreme Rules: 26 April 2015

Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* WWE Extreme Rules Discussion  (Read 1004 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
*OFFICIAL* WWE Extreme Rules Discussion
« on: 21 April 2015, 05:58:10 PM »
WWE Extreme Rules 2015

Sunday, 26th April 2015

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP - STEEL CAGE MATCH (RKO BANNED)

Seth Rollins (c) vs. Randy Orton

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP

Nikki Bella (c) vs. Naomi

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Bad News Barrett

CANCELLED: Daniel Bryan unable to compete tonight at Extreme Rules | WWE.com

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Cesaro & Tyson Kidd vs. "The New Day" Big E & Kofi Kingston

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP - RUSSIAN CHAIN MATCH

John Cena (c) vs. Rusev

KISS ME ARSE MATCH

Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus

LAST MAN STANDING MATCH

Roman Reigns vs. The Big Show

CHICAGO STREET FIGHT

Dean Ambrose vs. Luke Harper

WATCH THE KICKOFF (PRE-SHOW)

« Last Edit: 26 April 2015, 11:59:57 PM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: *OFFICIAL* WWE Extreme Rules Discussion
« Reply #1 on: 27 April 2015, 01:18:38 PM »
Read on for the results of the 2015 WWE Extreme Rules Pay-Per-View along with Live Tweeters' Reactions...

I had wondered if the RKO ban could be applied to Seth Rollins too or not, with the thought that he could always taunt Randy Orton by using it against him, but I didn't expect it to actually happen. I guess we'll see what gets mentioned about it on Raw.

Naomi's look is... different. New music too, but the Bella Twins winning by heelish means doesn't really help the fact that they are suddenly supposed to be babyfaces.

It's a shame that Daniel Bryan wasn't medically cleared to compete, but completely understandable and hopefully he heals as quickly as possible.

Didn't expect The New Day to capture the titles, but the question is now whether they will be defended under Freebird rules.

It could be argued that the momentum had been interrupted in the match between John Cena and Rusev, so using the Attitude Adjustment should have meant that the lights already lit should have been waved off again by the referee.

"Arse" was said so many times, particularly on commentary, and it never sounded right unless it was Sheamus saying it. Sheamus' actions weren't really surprising, but I would have liked if that section after the match hadn't have been dragged out as long as it was.

Roman Reigns against The Big Show was surprisingly a better match than I expected, but I still didn't like the announce table being made to look so much heavier than it is in reality as I thought it made it seem a little ridiculous.

The Chicago Street Fight was fun, but I would have liked to have seen the referee and cameras following in another car to cause havoc elsewhere rather than them simply coming back later with no sign of where they could have supposedly have been during their travels, and in saying this I have the supermarket fight involving Booker T and Stone Cold Steve Austin in mind, despite that one not being an actual match.

I also liked the Kickoff (Pre-Show) match between Bad News Barrett and Neville, but it was annoying that they felt it necessary to interrupt the match to advertise some WWE Network shows instead of showing that at another time when it wouldn't have been in the way of a match that was going on.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.