Author Topic: WWE Tough Enough 2015  (Read 1731 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
WWE Tough Enough 2015
« on: 20 April 2015, 10:43:05 PM »
WWE have announced open casting for the upcoming season of Tough Enough, read on to find out details...

I look forward to seeing applications spreading across social media, especially seeing how many favourites from the independents do so.
« Last Edit: 20 April 2015, 11:04:49 PM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: WWE Tough Enough 2015
« Reply #1 on: 24 April 2015, 02:54:23 AM »
Getting in her application early is LuFisto.

Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 30 April 2015, 06:25:25 PM »
It took a while, but LuFisto's entry is now on WWEToughEnough.com.

Also putting their names forward are the Owens Twins, Kasey and Leah.

For those who remember Zack Ryder's YouTube show, "The Big O" is also an entrant.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 13 May 2015, 11:48:02 PM »
Kris Travis is another who has put his name forward for Tough Enough. He appeared on British Boot Camp 2, but had to pull out of going further due to Cancer treatment. He has since been declared all clear.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 9 June 2015, 02:48:37 PM »
The Big O is one of the final 40, but it's very disappointing to see that there were no UK names at all in that number.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 26 August 2015, 02:14:08 PM »
Obviously I never kept this up to date, but the winners were Josh and Sara.

I think The Miz was right in what he said about ZZ, as it never seemed like he was putting the work in that everyone but himself seemed to know he needed to do, so it is probably one of the reasons that the margin between them was as much in favour to Josh (70% to ZZ's 30%) as it was, when much earlier in the competition it would have been the other way around.

Amanda just seemed to be taking the cheap way out with what she accused of Sara, even if it didn't seem to be denied. The truth is that she came across as being unable to sway the fans into liking her, so she tried bullying tactics of being personal - Mick Foley was disgusted by it and broke his self imposed Twitter silence to urge people to vote for Sara.

Afterwards there most of the trainers and judges were saying that they thought Amanda should have won it, and even scepticism from The Miz that Sara will even still be around in a year. I'm sure that only time will tell, but I also think that there will be a few more signings anyway, including some of those eliminated earlier such as Mada.