Linked Events

• WWE Money In The Bank: 29 June 2014

Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* WWE Money In The Bank 2014 Discussion  (Read 1692 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
*OFFICIAL* WWE Money In The Bank 2014 Discussion
« on: 23 June 2014, 09:23:52 PM »
WWE Money In The Bank 2014

Sunday, 29th June 2014

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP - LADDER MATCH

Roman Reigns vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Sheamus vs. Cesaro vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Kane

MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH

Seth Rollins vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Bad News Barrett vs. Jack Swagger vs. Rob Van Dam

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

"The Usos" Jimmy & Jey Uso (c) vs. "The Wyatt Family" Erick Rowan & Luke Harper

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP

Paige (c) vs. Naomi

Stardust & Goldust vs. "Rybaxel" Ryback & Curtis Axel

Summer Rae vs. Layla
(Special Guest Referee: Fandango)

Big E vs. Rusev
« Last Edit: 29 June 2014, 03:35:15 PM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: *OFFICIAL* WWE Money In The Bank 2014 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: 30 June 2014, 10:13:12 AM »
A shame not to see Bad News Barrett compete, but it wasn't very surprising due to him getting injured on SmackDown.

Rollins winning in such a way makes sense, but it may be that he will be the second person that loses when he decides to cash it in if Ambrose is still after him at the time.

I had hoped that The Wyatt Family would win the Tag Team Championship, but I guess it wouldn't really make much difference to how they are seen if they did.

No surprises on the Rusev/Big E match or the match between Goldust/Stardust and Rybaxel, though I didn't expect Layla to win her match against Summer Rae.It did seem a little odd that they played her old Lay-Cool theme though, as she had made her way to the ring with Fandango's.

Not a fan of Cena's victory of course, but it does make sense for them to want to have him as the face of the company again until Bryan is able to come back to the ring.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.